There are many problems associated with tobacco use, so many people are thinking about quitting. Vaporizers are among the most common solutions. From economics to health, e-cigarettes bring many benefits. However, there are also some drawbacks to using vaporizers. If at first you feel that it is not so easy to manage, you are not the only one who feels this way. What are the incidents of e-cigarettes and how to solve them?
The e-cigarette has a low intake of nicotine
In real cigarettes, nicotine passes into the bloodstream much faster than its electronic counterparts. This is also the reason why many scientists believe that the steam from e-cigarettes makes you less addicted. At first, you have the impression that the nicotine in the e-liquid is not enough for your body. Fortunately, the solution is relatively simple. To get the same effect as if you smoked a normal cigarette, try a stronger liquid with a higher nicotine content. You’ll be surprised how strong the strongest e-liquids on the market can be.
Another approach is to use more powerful e-cigarettes with variable voltages. The problem could therefore be that your personal vaporizer is simply too weak. This allows you to increase the number of volts and thus get the dose of nicotine you need.
Although you must make sure you use your device correctly to get the maximum effect. If you are like most smokers, you should be used to inhaling tobacco directly into your lungs after a very short puff. When using a vaporizer, it is best to take a long, deep puff into your mouth before inhaling the vapor further into your lungs. Research has shown that nicotine is absorbed into the airways rather than the lungs when you smoke a cigarette.
E-cigarettes often have technical problems
Weak batteries could also be a simple reason. So before doing anything else, you should try again with a fully charged battery.
Another thing you can check is your vaporizer, which may have been flooded or needs a new wire.
– Battery Malfunction: If you’re using a manual battery, you’ll need to click six times to be absolutely sure it’s on. It could also be a problem with the connection between the battery and the evaporator in the tank. The ends of the tank evaporator and the battery should be cleaned with a cotton swab.
– A leak in the evaporator tank: Make sure the tank is screwed on properly. If the problem persists, you will need to replace the tank evaporator, for better or worse. Damage is inevitable over time, especially if you keep them in trouser pockets or handbags where they are exposed to greater stress. Just buy a new one.
– Friction noises during combustion: this is most likely due to too much liquid in the vaporizer. Either you have overfilled the tank or you have screwed it on too tightly. You may also have loosened the battery. To solve this problem, simply empty the evaporator from the tank, wash it with water and let it dry properly.
– The charger does not work: make sure you are using the right charger for your e-cigarette and that the contacts of the e-cigarette and the charger are clean.
Taste problems related to e-cigarettes
– The e-liquid has no taste? Try blowing gently into the vaporizer or cleaning the discharge nozzle with a tissue. If this doesn’t work, you can try another e-liquid.
– Your vaporizer itches or burns your throat: sometimes the scratching of the throat or dry mouth is caused by propylene glycol (PG). In most cases, drinking a glass of water should solve the problem. If that doesn’t help, you should try Vegetable Glycerin (VG) e-Liquids. Even if the e-Cigarette sometimes causes problems, you should always keep in mind how much better vapor is than tobacco.
– Burnt taste in the mouth? This could be due to the fact that you use your e-cigarette too soon after filling it and that the e-liquid has not yet been sucked up properly. Or you simply don’t use enough liquid. You may also have to replace the wad, the thread or the cartridge.
What should be done when incidents related to electronic cigarettes persist?
In most cases it is possible to easily solve the problems that arise during the use of the e-cigarette. If this is not the case and the problems persist, simply contact the manufacturer.
It should be noted that electronic cigarettes are easily lost. To avoid this, you can simply attach the e-cigarette to a lanyard or put it in a case on your belt.